FS: 23' Pacific on FB (camo paint)

Sell or Trade your Alloy boat here
slug420

FS: 23' Pacific on FB (camo paint)

Post by slug420 »

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 727316944/

Not mine, no affiliation..this has been listed for quite a while (last year, maybe previously) and it has a rattle can camo paint job inside and out which may or may not be affecting resale value.  Just relisted and the seller indicated they plan to repaint shortly...if you get in now they are willing to repaint the color of your choice...

"After 20 years of hunting and fishing in this boat, it is time to upgrade to a bigger boat. Pacific Skiff 2325 year 2004 up for sale. You have one week to pick your color. I am in process of painting the boat getting ready to sell. It figured I would put this ad up if anybody was interested and wanted it a specific color I will be spending the next week prepping the boat for Paint, I’m going to paint it dove gray unless I hear from somebody else who wants to buy it and paint it I can paint it a different color if you are interested please call. I will not respond to. Is this still available? A phone call means your serious thank you, the boat is in Danvers, Massachusetts"

$35k