PHISHY PHOTOS

Where & How You Fish Your Alloy Boat
Danielw

PHISHY PHOTOS

Post by Danielw »

G'day folks.Thought you might like to see some of the fish we catch out of my 18' tinny.These are a mix of Denmark,Western Australia and Exmouth.
CarolMizer
Your location: OC,CA

friends down under

Post by CarolMizer »

G'Day,
Love the pics of thos fish from down under. Was there 3 years ago visiting friends again. I have spent time in Melbourne and surrounding areas but this past visit took me to my friend Johns farm in Narandera. Flew into Sydney drove down the coast a bit for a day then drove to Wagga Wagga to drop my mother off at her friends to spend a week. John lives up against a river, so he had a small little skiff to explore the area, no fishing though. He has a few thousand sheep that my son and I spent time helping him move from paddock to paddock on motorcycles.(Most of his sheep are shipped from Perth) Plenty of room to roam there as he has 10,000 acres of land, which includes a portion set aside for a wildlife sanctuary. Owns race horses, races rally cars and farms that land of his for canola, rice and whatever the rains/drought will accomodate. Had a great time there, hope to go again and take my Mojomizer and maybe even my Maggiemizer with me and take a lot longer holiday there . They would enjoy it, and if included some fishing, we would all be very happy campers.
Carol
Carol-------> I'm with Mojo
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic