Introductions

Introduce yourself here
CarolMizer
Your location: OC,CA

Introductions

Post by CarolMizer »

Hello to all those who have been reading and writing on this board... Just here to introduce myself and drool over all the great boat and boat pictures I keep seeing here. :shock: (Mostly because I want to get our boat out WAY more often than it does)
My name is Carol and I am an ER nurse in SoCal... (Mark needs ME, bandaids don't always do the job). I work nights, play days. Coaching soccer, scuba diving, Aikido, fishing and keeping up with the kids takes my time. Otherwise, Mark and I enjoy finding the best sushi we can find and enjoy.

Our monster perch caught off Bolsa Chica beach on a beautiful morning.
Carol-------> I'm with Mojo
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Post by JETTYWOLF »

How many MIZERS we gonna have here?

I'm getting CONFUZZED....

I think that's 3 now.

WELCOME CAROL. If you belong to Mark or the other way around...(ya know what I mean)

I'm glad you're here to keep him in line.

DROOL AWAY.
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Carol, WELCOME to AAB , This is cool our 1st Alloy Family to post.

Will Mark let you and Maggie take the boat out or do you just get to stitch him up and make his BooBoo's feel better. Ya know , if he wont let you take the boat out I know a guy named Kenny that will get you into your own , Let say a 26ST with twins :wink:

Keep mark out of trouble for us will ya . :D
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
CarolMizer

Mizer family

Post by CarolMizer »

Don't worry about overpopulation of mizers... The rest are too busy to post here. The Maggiemizer is the last of the little mizers and the joy of my sporting/fishing/active life. My other mizers are a daughter who has 2 weemizers of her own, a 2 y/o (The next generation fishing/boating mizer!!!) and 6y/o. My collegeboymizer in his first year of college and is 18.
As far as Mark letting me take the boat out without him??? I would do it in a heartbeat, but really love that time with him. I am the chauffeur anyway since I was the professional driver, in my last career, so he uses that as an excuse to get me to drive. (That includes moving the boat). I hope you all saw the picture of him acting goofy behind Maggiemizer, yes I have several pictures, of him doing the same thing to the other mizers. Just gotta love the guy.will send only on request..

JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Post by JETTYWOLF »

He attempts to stay incognito....but you just blew that.
If it wasn't for right now, I wouldn't know who he was when he walks down the dock in Mayport Florida.
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Post by mojomizer »

Dang it Baby!!!!!. I was going to show up in my I love Epcott Mickey mouse ears. Camera strapped to my neck. Upside down spinning reel . Not speaking a lick of English...... backlash every cast (on the spinning reel). Standing on the swim step smiling with out a clue. Nodding and bowing. Testing the Jettywolf patience that he is known for.

Now what am I going to do to amuse myself

Mark
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Post by mojomizer »

Not to mention what I was gonna do to his vaunted Burley bucket.
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
mojomizer
Contributor/Donator '08

Post by mojomizer »

OOOOOooooooops now you did it Jetty. She didn't know I was going to Florida in October.......... Never mind Baby. Crud The only solitude I have now is in the bathroom on my throne.

Jorje
Mark
2325 WA PACIFICSKIFF
CarolMizer

Go figure

Post by CarolMizer »

Sorry Mark,
I would have cropped that picture to exclude everything above the top of that fine fish tail you snagged, but just did not have it in me to push the edit button. :wink: You were already pretty much "out" with that cool pose behind Maggie's pic... So there.
As far as Florida goes, I have never attached any kind of anchor to your ankle and if you have the need to flee, go for it. Sounds like you have some awesome friends to hang out with there, (actually some on just about any coast you want). Won't even make you take that unused cell phone you have. LOL :lol: [/b]
IN2DEEP
WON Super Star Donator '08, '09, '10, '11

Post by IN2DEEP »

Boy, you guys seem to know how to have fun!

Welcome to you and your daughter. :D

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys one of these days.

The picture that you posted of Mark looks familiar for some reason. I'm not sure if I've seen it before or I've seen Mark before!

I'm going stay incognito for now, but with Mark saying:
"Dang it Baby!!!!!. I was going to show up in my I love Epcott Mickey mouse ears. Camera strapped to my neck. Upside down spinning reel . Not speaking a lick of English...... backlash every cast (on the spinning reel). Standing on the swim step smiling with out a clue. Nodding and bowing."
I could get away with doing something like that! :lol: That's too funny!!!

Scott
1989 22' Walkaround Cuddy Bayrunner
2001 115 Merc. 4 stroke/1988 9.9 Yamaha 4 stroke kicker
Daddy'O
Your location: TX

Post by Daddy'O »

Welcome to AAB Carol!

Wayne
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic