RI Fluke

Where & How You Fish Your Alloy Boat
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10
Your location: Mass

RI Fluke

Post by AlloyToy »

Headed out Sat for a quick shake down trip and to see if we could score a few fluke for the dinner table. Headed along the south facing beaches from the west gap to green hill. All the fish caught and released were thick body fluke but coming up short around 17"

The size of the sea bass we caught and released was incredible Avg. fish was 15"-19" and as big a 4 lbs. It will be game on when this opens

SE swell flattened out nicely in the afternoon

Great shake down run......got pics forgot camera at home
goatram
Donator 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
Your location: Stanwood, Wa

Re: RI Fluke

Post by goatram »

My Lab Just ate the two I got a couple of weeks ago. Pissed off the wife cause she planned on eatin them last night. She was frying halibut for my dinner, she cooked the flounder and it was cooling off when I let the dang dog out and she wolfed it down fast and I then heard an ear full about the ungrateful mutt of mine :nutkick: My batter fried Haliubut was GOOOOOOOOOD :beer:
John Risser aka goatram
33' RBW with twin 250 Hondas (Aliens)
2015 Ford F350 Dually
Master of R&D aka Ripoff and Duplicate
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by AlloyToy »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Dog know a good meal when it sees it :!: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Attachments
sea bass.JPG
sea bass.JPG (54.17 KiB) Viewed 5031 times
wetwhopper
Your location: Pacific Beach, WA.

Post by wetwhopper »

Awesome :thumbsup: Keep the pics coming (maybe John will get a clue :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :?: ).
"A lean dog is a mean dog and the mean dog always gets the bone!"
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by AlloyToy »

Lots of 13" biscuits too.....
Attachments
sea bass 2.JPG
sea bass 2.JPG (83.79 KiB) Viewed 5023 times
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Post by JETTYWOLF »

WELL ALLOY.......

Had to give up me Cable TV. Can't afford them "luxury's" anymore. Going on 3 weeks of not a call and not a charter.
So I can't watch Wicked Tuna anymore.

Looked up those guys and saw several are right out the same place as Capt George. He sure has some BIG boat competition.
Don't understand why he bought a 23....he out to be in a 28 with twins. I knew those guys did charters too. And I'd be exactly like them, if I was up yonder trying to make a living. Funny thing is; "shorter season, and they do better than me in Florida!" And alot of boats in Florida!

Did you know, there's a guy in Florida with the exact same name as Capt George and is some kind of politicain or wanna-be ?

Now that's freaky, with a last name like his.

Ya just don't see alot of them nice boats, like Bounty Hunter or the Tuna.com down this way. They sure look sweet.
Slowly falling into serious problems here. Thinking North is actually where ya can have more biz. Shorter seasons, is where people actually care about fishing. Here? No one gives two shitz about it.

Keep up the fish pix, please. :thumbsup:
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by AlloyToy »

Well Capt. Dave I hear ya :!:

You gotta come up here and tuna fish in Mass Bay, act like a chick, scream, holler and stomp your feet at all the googans and then National Geo TV will recognize you and pay you big money to act like a dips**t while tuna fishing then you can print your own t-shirts and sell them on all the boating forums........and live happily ever after :mrgreen:
Sabs28
Donator '11 '12 '13 '14 '15
Your location: Wits End

Post by Sabs28 »

Kind of makes you wonder if those people act like that when the camera is not rolling. I like the show "Axmen", but usually have it muted so I don't have to listen to all the BS.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic