What are you doing Superbowl Sunday?

Talk About Everything Else...
Sports, Toys, The Weather, etc.
Daddy'O
Your location: TX

What are you doing Superbowl Sunday?

Post by Daddy'O »

I will do the typical ranch stuff that morning. Most likely visit with Welder & a few of our other friends – you know solve the world’s problems, have a few beverages, etc. - in the afternoon. :)

Farmerjane will make up some good grub, then we will settle in with our two boys & watch the game.

You won’t hear me say this very often, “Go Patriots!”……………….. :shock:

Wayne
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Usually if the weather's nice, I go fishing on game day because no one is around.

It's rarely very nice outside, and this year it's gonna be warm. But the fish are certainly not biting (55 degree water) so I may stay home and save a few hours on the engine for summer R&D fishing out solo.
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10
Your location: Mass

Re: What are you doing Superbowl Sunday?

Post by AlloyToy »

Daddy's wrote:I will do the typical ranch stuff that morning. Most likely visit with Welder & a few of our other friends – you know solve the world’s problems, have a few beverages, etc. - in the afternoon. :)

Tamerlane will make up some good grub, then we will settle in with our two boys & watch the game.

You won’t hear me say this very often, “Go Patriots!”……………….. :shock:

Wayne
Attar a Boy Daddy O :wink:

Hmmmmmm...............Bon Fire.....X-mas tree burning, beers, cookout, then GAME ON!!!

Ribs, Beer, Chili, Beer, Taco's, Beer,Wings Beer, Nachos, Beer, oh and a VICTORY!! :D
farmerjane

Post by farmerjane »

Gee......I don't know...... :roll: Looks like I'm COOKING~!!! :?

:lol:

Just kiddin ~

Will get my boys in the kitchen to help me come up with some good stuff to munch on during the game. However, I have a feelin' the ENTIRE DAY will be nothin' but eatin' and drinkin' ~ :wink:
I'm both lucky AND good!
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by AlloyToy »

Putt em to work FarmerJane............sounds like a good time. Super Bowl comes once a year :lol:

Enjoy!!!! GO PATS!!!!
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by AlloyToy »

Well.........I'm crushed!!!! An absolutely disappointing performance by the Pat's!!!

Hat's of the Giants, and their fans. They worked hard, persevered, and deserve the win. Great Job!!
dave
Donator 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
Your location: Riverview, FL

Post by dave »

I took a little cruise up the ICW to the North end of Caladesi Island and out into the Gulf. Great weather. A little breezy in the Gulf. The water is still pretty cold, and I had to put on my coat. Yes, we are really suffering through the dead of Winter down here!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic