Lets hear it for the classic runabout

Post your Alloy pictures here
Chaps
Donator '09
Your location: Seattle, WA

Lets hear it for the classic runabout

Post by Chaps »

Sometimes a basic cuddy cabin is a great choice. Heres a couple I've got pics of from the PacNW builders. Pretty sure the 1st one is an Eaglecraft out of BC, Canada. Second one is a Seawolf (local). I've got some more somewhere I'll add later.

JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Chaps,

The second boat really looks like an old 21-23' Mako walkaround cuddy, from the late 80's early 90's. Not that they or anyone had anything in common when they built them. But I remember those Mako's because I almost bought one. And the basic lines are of that boat remind me of the Mako.

I guess, an EagleCraft can always be identified by the "splash" board / toe rail on the bow of their boats. Which is really a nice idea.

Keep' em coming!
ruggit

Post by ruggit »

Didn't see Seawolf in Seattle. Is he retiring, or just booked up?

He was one of the early builders of alloy recreational boats, and turns out a quality product.
Armstrong 29 with Yamaha F350
Chaps
Donator '09

Post by Chaps »

ruggit wrote:Didn't see Seawolf in Seattle. Is he retiring, or just booked up?

He was one of the early builders of alloy recreational boats, and turns out a quality product.
Good to see you here Ruggit. Was Seawolf not at the in-water show? Thats where they normally are. I fish on a Seawolf raised pilot house in alaska and a 27' regular PH out of Westport in the summers Both boats belong to a friend of mine. Here is me last year with a very tasty Chinook salmon caught from the 27. I recall it weighed in about 30 lbs.

1987 24' LaConner pilothouse workboat, 225 Suzuki
please view and like: https://www.facebook.com/bottompainting/
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Post by JETTYWOLF »

MMMMmmmmm, did ya smoke house that baby? Can't imagine how purty those fillets must have been

Smoked Salmon, on a big fat roll, with slaw all over it. Yummy.

Everything tastes good with slaw on it. Gotta have yer veggie, is what momma always said.
Chaps
Donator '09

Post by Chaps »

JETTYWOLF wrote:MMMMmmmmm, did ya smoke house that baby? Can't imagine how purty those fillets must have been
The last thing my wife will let me do with a fat ocean Chinook is smoke it - thats what they invented coho & brite chum fer . . . that said it does get hit with a load of smoke when I throw it on the Q but the time spent there is far shorter than a traditional trip in the smokehouse (hours)
1987 24' LaConner pilothouse workboat, 225 Suzuki
please view and like: https://www.facebook.com/bottompainting/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic