MCampbellGA - Introduction!

Introduce yourself here
MCampbellGA

MCampbellGA - Introduction!

Post by MCampbellGA »

Hello Everyone!

I will start off by saying I am one of the post pandemic noobies. I have driven a couple of boats but never owned one. Now that I am starting to feel the burn out from the rat race, having worked 20 of my young 37 years in the IT field. I realized that a large part of my life will go unfulfilled, if I fail to spend more time on the water with my family. So, I am planning to start a Jon boat build soon with the hopes of working my way up to building a variation of the Silent 55 Catamaran. I heard that aluminum was the way to go for building strong boats, efficiently and after a few days of drooling over munsonboats.com I knew aluminum was the medium made for me. I am a fan of alternative energy, I enjoy learning, but I am still working on Bernoulli's principle. I also understand that there are many hazards that come along with boating that could stem from its construction. My hope is to learn as much as I can from individuals who are actually doing it, so that I am better prepared when I finally decide to take a swing at building a boat.

Thanks in advance!
MCampbellGA
Chaps
Donator '09

Re: MCampbellGA - Introduction!

Post by Chaps »

Nice approach! Good move!
1987 24' LaConner pilothouse workboat, 225 Suzuki
please view and like: https://www.facebook.com/bottompainting/
welder
Site Admin

Re: MCampbellGA - Introduction!