GO FAST CENTER CONSOLES

Mods and custom builds
Ironwoodtuna
Donator '09 '10
Your location: NY

GO FAST CENTER CONSOLES

Post by Ironwoodtuna »

Screw the fuel economy, give me three 300hp bad boys hanging on the back of a 34' Ironwood GO FAST!

THis is the picture that got me to say I DO! to John Taylor and Ironwoodboats.

Just look at this beautiful hull...I might just have to build a GO FAST in the near future.

ImageImage"IRONWOODTUNA" the Alloy Sportfisherman Battleship!
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Post by JETTYWOLF »

I can't wait till economy wins and of course it will.

Someday I hope to see less "penis extenders" on a Saturday morning at the boat ramp.

Which in turn makes for a better fishing day, and fish stocks could increase also over time as some boats drop out of the fishing world, and become planters in the back yard.

Marty, that doesn't have the reputation of a "go faster", it ain't pointy enough, and needs more outboards.
Sculpin

Post by Sculpin »

That is a great looking boat Marty. I remember seeing that photo a few years back and thought the same thing. An Ironwood is just not in my budget (yet). Baby steps. Just look at the entry and the sheer lines. That baby would rock with a triple set up. I have yet to make it over to the mainleand and visit their operation but hope to in the future. I have been to Pacific's factory in Marysville and was very impressed with the professionalism and helpfullness of everyone there and zero pressure to buy anything.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic