Thank you for the welcome

Talk About Everything Else...
Sports, Toys, The Weather, etc.
CarolMizer
Your location: OC,CA

Thank you for the welcome

Post by CarolMizer »

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Most of all, thank you for the input for My Maggiemizer. She is a tough kiddo with a lot to deal with. We are very encouraged by her enthusiasm as she reads the letters here. It is incentive to finish her school work so that she can log on here and get her messages.
I will post more pictures of her fishing/boating adventures as the summer creeps in. Once again, thank you.
8)

**If I a bandaid won't fix the booboo's, the next best thing is to jump into an AAB. It won't hurt you a bit!!!!**
Carol-------> I'm with Mojo
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Carol, Maggie has a PM from me and she can read it when the Homework is done. :wink:
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
CarolMizer
Your location: OC,CA

Maggie trying her best.

Post by CarolMizer »

Maggie has had her share of homework this week, as with most weeks. She does have a social studies test Friday to study for and a Science test on weather on Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed that she does well.
Hmmmm, do you think you are Smarter Than A 5th Grader?? I feel like I have done this 5th grade thing before!! Oh, yeah I HAVE. This is the 4th time for me and it is new each and every time. :roll:

Love you Maggie, you are the absolute best... Mom
Carol-------> I'm with Mojo
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic