Show us your boats

A Place to Show and Tell
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Finally.....some boat pic action!

Thank 2nakiller. We have another member with that type/style boat, that showed launching it off the beach.

And BTW, WELCOME.

we're getting so many new members, but not seeing alot of boats.

Bikini's and tuna fishez also welcome :D
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

2na , I had the 18' bayrunner back in 86 sweet boat. Do ya have any pictures with fish blood on her ?

Our other member is , Sushiking , with a Baja Bayrunner.
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
rhoderunner
Donator '09

Post by rhoderunner »

Hi everybody.I love your site.I've had a Quintrex 180 Coastrunner since 2003.I like to run around Narragansett bay and I go a few miles off the coast on nice days.here's a few pictures.
IMG]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii27 ... G_3396.jpg[/IMG]
That's about it for boat pictures.I diden't realize how few I had until I wanted to post pictures.I need more,Come on spring.
Gerry
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Gerry, WELCOME ABOARD

Those are some great shots of your boat , she is purdy.
Lester,
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

I hope that water was warm!

Welcome to AAB.com, rhoderunner.

I see we have another roller trailer member.
(we've had long discussions about roller trailers being a Northern thang, I see here there's more proof)

I never see a single one in NE Florida.
2nakiller

Post by 2nakiller »

welder wrote:2na , I had the 18' bayrunner back in 86 sweet boat. Do ya have any pictures with fish blood on her ?
I'm lookin for bloody deck photos, but they must all be on 35mm, I don't have any digital.
here's one to wet your appetite
No blood though, this one is still out there gettin fat.
was about 125 at the time

Here's another from 2 weeks ago, no blood but it's fishy...

dave
Donator 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
Your location: Riverview, FL

Post by dave »

Jetty

It looks like Fall up there. Of course their water never gets as warm as ours.
Fish Dog

Post by Fish Dog »

Here's mine..2000 19 foot Bayrunner Baja center console with 50 hp 4 stroke Honda.

He she is...the "Alumination"

Nat

Post by Nat »

welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Nat , I'll be that way way in about 9 weeks and we will have an alloy get together on Bayou Chico [ we have room on the dock for ya.

I will be running the Bill Hargraves Tourny for the Kids.
Lester,
CanCanCase
Your location: Charleston, OR

Post by CanCanCase »

Someone asked about my boat... (and politely implied that I wouldn't be getting any picture posting lessons here either! ;-) Oh, and I was getting a bit tired of looking at all that glass over at TBR too... !

-Case

Last edited by CanCanCase on Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
M/V CanCan - 34' SeaWolf - Charleston, OR
Boating is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
spoiled one
Donator '08 '09 '10
Your location: Anchorage, Alaska

Post by spoiled one »

Case, can you repost the pics? They did not seem to post.
Spending my kids inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

2010 AK Meet & Greet
2012 AK Meet and Greet
CanCanCase

Post by CanCanCase »

spoiled one wrote:Case, can you repost the pics? They did not seem to post.
Okay, I'm not as much of a computer gee-nee-us as I thought... The pics are there for me... Is anyone else missing them? They are hosted at my server... http://www.cancancase.com/forum/introdu ... never.html

(Of course they showed up for me... I'm always logged in at that other forum!... should be fixed now.)

-Case
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Case, go up to the WELCOME forum there is a thread by Daddy'O on using Photobucket.com , it works real well for some of us .
Lester,
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Case there here now , WOW, nice pics. Keep'em coming.
Lester,
CanCanCase

Post by CanCanCase »

welder wrote:Case, go up to the WELCOME forum there is a thread by Daddy'O on using Photobucket.com , it works real well for some of us .
Yeah, I'm familiar with Photobucket. I've got my own server running a vBulletin forum, and I just had my pics uploaded to the wrong directory... I'm a retired computer programmer on top of this charter thing.

Thanks!
-Case
spoiled one
Donator '08 '09 '10
Your location: Anchorage, Alaska

Post by spoiled one »

Yup, I can see them now. Great looking boat, Case! I need to make down to South East one of these seasons. I would love to take my boat down there, but am a bit apprehensive about crossing the Gulf of Alaska as well as the $4+/ gallon.
Spending my kids inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

2010 AK Meet & Greet
2012 AK Meet and Greet
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Great pics Case!

That might have been me not explaining how to do pic posting, after 50 times via Private messages it does get exhausting....

Man, another Monster Alaskan boat.

I like those Orange/Red fish. Don't know the names but since I've seen they can be taken on jigs as well as the big Flat ones, I'd love to jig a few up like that sometime.

In Glousta, Mass. them be some big FLUKE, Cap!

In Florida, we'd be worried if the fairy wand Redfish rods could get one off the bottom!
CanCanCase

Post by CanCanCase »

The sun was out this morning, channel was glassy calm, feed was boiling causing the gulls to go ape-you-know-what.... and where was my boat?

Yep, spring maintenance time. She's dirty from a winter in the boathouse and several gun and mammal involved adventures in the fall. As I was cleaning up, and inspecting the bottom and drives, I couldn't help but think of all y'all here, so I figured a few photos of the hidden or "private parts" might be in order...

Then, I couldn't remember if it was here or in another forum, but someone recently asked me how my transducer was mounted, so I took these too...

Enjoy...

-Case
Ironwoodtuna
Donator '09 '10
Your location: NY

Post by Ironwoodtuna »

Nice Boat Can Can,
The transducer ramp is nice, have you considered Boat Chalking the open gap between the transducer and the metal frame? Maybe you don't have any loss of signal the way it is. What is the deadrise at the transom? 8-degrees??? and 20-degrees at stem???
ImageImage"IRONWOODTUNA" the Alloy Sportfisherman Battleship!
jrogers
Donator '08

New to thir forum

Post by jrogers »

Case,

I was the one asking about your transducer, but it was on another forum. Luckey I found you here, the pics help out a lot. The pic below is of my current boat, but I am on a list for a Seawolf, which is the same maker as Case's boat.

I can either have a single D6-370 Volvo Diesel or twin Yamaha's for the same basic cost. I am leaning hard towards the diesel, even though most up here run the outboards. The difference in mileage is over 3mpg vs. less than 1.5 for the outboards. While fuel price is a bit of an issue, the range is also a big consideration. I would have 200 gallons on board. I am currently looking at a 31' with a 10'6" beam. It is a custom build starting in July and being done around year end, so I might be asking you guys some questions along the way.

Jim

welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Jrogers, are you keeping your old boat or selling [ we do have a Boats for sale forum ]
Lester,
CanCanCase

Re: New to thir forum

Post by CanCanCase »

jrogers wrote:Case,

I was the one asking about your transducer, but it was on another forum. Luckey I found you here, the pics help out a lot. The pic below is of my current boat, but I am on a list for a Seawolf, which is the same maker as Case's boat.

I can either have a single D6-370 Volvo Diesel or twin Yamaha's for the same basic cost. I am leaning hard towards the diesel, even though most up here run the outboards. The difference in mileage is over 3mpg vs. less than 1.5 for the outboards. While fuel price is a bit of an issue, the range is also a big consideration. I would have 200 gallons on board. I am currently looking at a 31' with a 10'6" beam. It is a custom build starting in July and being done around year end, so I might be asking you guys some questions along the way.
Hey there! Small online world, isn't it? ;-)

I'm still a fan of the inboards, despite my steep learning curve with the drives... All the guys down here with the outboards are hurting this year. I'm not exactly celebrating the fuel prices, but my weekly stops at the fuel dock hurt much less than the other guys' daily stops! It's nice to be able to clear a Juneau to Sitka round trip and not worry about finding remote refueling at $6, $7 or more...

Besides the crazy addiction to "new boat smell"... have you considered picking up something used? I happen to know of a few great alloy boats coming up for sale in the near future... I mean, how often do you find a fully loaded, turnkey equipped 35' SeaWolf available? ;-)

-Case
CanCanCase

Post by CanCanCase »

welder wrote:Jrogers, are you keeping your old boat or selling [ we do have a Boats for sale forum ]
LOL... you beat me to it! Guess I should put my pitch in the right place too, eh? ;-)

-Case
jrogers
Donator '08

I'll be selling, but not this summer

Post by jrogers »

Lester,

I will be selling the Duckworth. I seem to like to spend more time in the ocean than the rivers these days, plus I have a cabin on the Kenai river and a 20 ft alumaweld for that (there is a 50hp limit there). The Duckworth would be the perfect boat for that, but they outlawed the big jets on that river in the mid 80's. There are only so many weekends, so I don't expect I will be using the Duckworth once I get my next boat, although it has been a great all around boat -- it can run in 4ft waves in the ocean and can run down to about 6" of water in the rivers.

Case,

The biggest problem I see with you boat is the size; I want to stay trailerable. But talking to people about boating, it seems rare that someone regrets getting a boat too big.

I will try and give you a call tomorrow to get the specifics from you.
Jim

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic