My Alloy Cat in Texas

A Place to Show and Tell
Vinsp
Your location: Lake Jackson, TX

My Alloy Cat in Texas

Post by Vinsp »

Hello
I am new to the board and wanted to introduce myself and post some photos of my alloy catamaran. The boat was built in Louisiana at Island Boat it is my understanding the plans for the boat came from Australia. The primary change I am making is rewiring the boat witch I am in the process of now. I knew it would be a lot of work just did not think it would take this long. I keep the boat a Kirby if you in the area stop by cant miss me C shed.
Scott
Lake Jackson Tx
Old port battery switch
New added a star board mounting plate.
This is what the old wiring looked like.
This is the new layout I am not completed still a long way to go. I wanted to get it out of the weather more and have a good place to mount new electronics when I have a chance to get them.
Old house battery wiring.
New house battery set up. I am changing out the single stud ground for a 4 post ground buss have the parts just need to get it done. Think I may add this to my sons list those boys need to get on the ball.
I have more random shots at http://s844.photobucket.com/home/MyboatCheers/index
21ftcc
Donator '09
Your location: Worcester, MA

Re: My Alloy Cat in Texas

Post by 21ftcc »

Just m 2 cents, marine wire, marine connectors, marine components.
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Welcome to the board and yes , a full rewire is a BIG job. It's great way to learn your boat and how it works.
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
pjay9
Your location: Tacoma, WA

Post by pjay9 »

Welcome! Good looking boat...how does she handle the Gulf? Pls share some specs. Good luck finishing the wire job! Keep posting your progress, good pics. THX! Capt PJ
2009 Raider 185 Pro Fisherman, 2005 90Yamaha, 2012 Yamaha9.9HT, 2008 EzLoader roller, 2004 Dodge TCD dually, 2005/2015 Lance1161
Sobie2

Post by Sobie2 »

Sweet boat, I have seen that boat advertised on yachtworld.com and boats.com. Been advertised for quite some time, but seeing your rewire pics I now know why. congrats let us know how she performs.

Sobie2
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic