1986 Blue Fin Fish/Ski Original, unmolested boat

Sell or Trade your Alloy boat here
triumphrick
Donator '08, "09, "10, '"11
Your location: Masaryktown, Fl

1986 Blue Fin Fish/Ski Original, unmolested boat

Post by triumphrick »

I am selling my 1986 Blue Fin. I have only owned it a few months and have determined it needs to be sold to help me get a bigger boat. I bought this boat from the original owners family. I t was purchased and used in Michigan. It has always been stored inside a garage. I doubt seriously if it has more than 200 hrs on it. Everything is original and intact. Never had a transducer mounted or a fishfinder or gps mounted. It's hard to describe how much of a time capsule this boat is. It has a 50 Evinrude VRO. It is connected and works. I have tested the alarms and they are intact and functioning. I removed, cleaned and re installed the oil tank. Purged the lines and connected. I removed the carbs and cleaned them. I drained and replaced the lower unit oil.
I removed the boat from the trailer and disassembled the trailer. It was saanded, primered and painted with a base coat clear coat. The seals, bearings and shackle bushings have been replaced. I have been told the boat has never seen salt water. There is a full canvas that connects to the bimini top. There is a vinyl "bow dodger" cover. I have the original motor manuals and package with the pull rope.
I am situated in Masaryktown, Fl., 45 mins N of Tampa. I am asking $4500 for the boat. My email address is
triumphrick@gmail.com
Here is a photobucket link..

http://s314.photobucket.com/albums/ll42 ... lue%20Fin/
1986 Blue Fin 16'2". 1986 Evinrude 50 VRO. EZ Loader trailer
Image FOR SALE
peterbo3
Contributor
Your location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: 1986 Blue Fin Fish/Ski Original, unmolested boat

Post by peterbo3 »

Hi Rick,
Didn't see this thread before today. That boat is truly immaculate. You should keep it for shallow water work & get a bigger beast (alloy of course) for fishing further afield. There I go, spending other peoples money again. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Regards,

Pete in Brisbane
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Good GOD Rick has that boat been in a Time capsule , she is awesome.

:thumbsup:
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
triumphrick
Donator '08, "09, "10, '"11
Your location: Masaryktown, Fl

Post by triumphrick »

This neat little tinny needs a new home...price now $4000.
1986 Blue Fin 16'2". 1986 Evinrude 50 VRO. EZ Loader trailer
Image FOR SALE
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic