Alloy for the LSU fan

Sell or Trade your Alloy boat here
wdkerek

Alloy for the LSU fan

Post by wdkerek »

this is an alloy boat made in Central Louisiana.
Heck of a nice hull and craftsmanship second to few.

http://www.louisianasportsman.com/class ... ures126417
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Re: Alloy for the LSU fan

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Ya got to just LOVE it!

You wouldn't see a lifetyme or any other bay boat over here made of alloy in a million years.
These morons just don't realize. My 26 footer is more of a Bayboat than the glitzy ping-pongs I see round here with twoi inches of freeboard.

BayBoat: Discription, Adjective, meaning to go shallow, but run across that "bay" with 4 footers and not loose any passengers, or swamp the boat. Can handle most conditions but not all.
KInda does it all, even if a bit 1/2 assed. Usually carrying 100's of gallons of water in livewells, and multitudes of batteries for that 36V trolling motor system on the bow. Buy and aluminum bay boat and get rid of a few of those heavy batteries!

I believe I'd take yours over that any day. Plus I like Red better. Nothing against LSU..."I'm just not a fan of couch sports."
wdkerek

Post by wdkerek »

yea, mine will accommodate the family a little better. We spend as much time riding, skiing and just overall using the boat as fishing.

I ain't as mad at all them fish as I used to be. And heck, I don't like cleaning a 100 specks at a time either!

Those Lifetymes are hard core fishing machines with a little flair for the style too!!
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Post by JETTYWOLF »

I'll clean 100 specks ANY DAY....if I could catch that many with folks aboard.

Ya'll don't even know how good ya have it. Cuz when it's gone, it's gone.

They never give it back to you, when fisheries managers decide its time for a change.

Yesterday, I could barely catch ""5"" that were "legal" - (15-20 inches with one over 20" as a trophy fish, 5 per person.)

What a genuine LITTLE GIRL it is when you're allowed 5, but catch 5 keepers, even.

I hate it here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic