Black Lab and Pacific boats????

Talk About Everything Else...
Sports, Toys, The Weather, etc.
Deno
Your location: SAN DIEGO, CA

Black Lab and Pacific boats????

Post by Deno »

Black Lab and Pacific boats are two different boats / manufactures right? I am a little confused, ok a lot…. If I click on the Black Lab tab a Pacific boat shows up… But then Black Lab is in Yarmouth, Maine… and Pacific boats in Marysville, WA… Help….. Thanks..
I've been told I need a life...I tell them hunting and fishing is my life...They tell me thats what they mean....
M1911

Re: Black Lab and Pacific boats????

Post by M1911 »

They are the same boats. Pacific builds the boats. Black Lab sells Pacific boats on the east coast, but they are all built in WA.
Deno

Post by Deno »

M1911 wrote:They are the same boats. Pacific builds the boats. Black Lab sells Pacific boats on the east coast, but they are all built in WA.
Thank you :thumbsup: I want one...
I've been told I need a life...I tell them hunting and fishing is my life...They tell me thats what they mean....
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi
Your location: JACKSONVILLE FL USA

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Same great stuff.....West versus East.

If your east, call Jay at BLM.

If your west, call Tradewinds or Julie at Pacific, I guess.

and if you are really far west in Hawaii, we have ya covered too.....he's a member here. Can't remember his user name.

Tell em you're a AAB.com member! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Deno

Post by Deno »

Thanks, dude everything is still up in the air… I still owe 60 on my 252 Wellcraft OUCHHHHHHHH.. The wife gave the green light to sell so am thinking about it… I know once its gone am screwed on my offshore fishing for awhile, so I don’t want to pull the trigger to fast… I might just fish this last season and put her up for sale… She’s rigged up for fishing offshore, but you guys got me hooked on alloy boats….

Like I mention on the Gregor post, I want to retire in 11 years and move from San Diego CA, to Yuma Arizona… Most of my fishing then is going to be lakes and the Colorado River… I plan on guiding for deer and fishing, just to make a little side money. What ever boat I get am putting her to work…. I do plan on towing to San Diego and Baja during the summer and fishing offshore…

Like I said everything is still up in the air, except getting out of CALIFORNIA, that’s a sure thing to get out of this wreck…. :skillet:
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Deno, You need to call Kenny at , Tradewind Inflatables and Marine , he carries a couple of alloy boat brands.

Call him at 949-631-7334 or click on his banner Ad , tell him Les from Texas sent ya :thumbsup: That's where I bought my '06 Pacific 2325CC and yes I would drive back to Ca. to buy from him again.
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
S L Dave
Donator #1 '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13

Post by S L Dave »

Deno,

Sounds like a good retirement plan to me!

The next few weeks are busy, but if you want to drive up to north orange county next month, I will take you out on my Pacific 23 and see if we can find anything to catch. Sundays are the best day for me.
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."
Deno

Post by Deno »

S L Dave wrote:Deno,

Sounds like a good retirement plan to me!

The next few weeks are busy, but if you want to drive up to north orange county next month, I will take you out on my Pacific 23 and see if we can find anything to catch. Sundays are the best day for me.
I was going to ask you if you lived in CA, till I figured out your location, “LA/Western NY.” That’s funny and exactly why am getting out of San Diego, it’s getting crazy down here too ( If that’s what you mean by LA/Western NY "Traffic lots of people")... Thanks for the offer... Maybe this Spring/Summer I’ll take you up on the offer, do you fish Catalina?
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Deno , there is a 26' in San Diego that you might fish off of .

and another 23 in New Port beach.

I would take SL Daves offer , you guys will have a blast. :highfive:
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
S L Dave
Donator #1 '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13

Post by S L Dave »

Deno wrote:
S L Dave wrote:Deno,

Thanks for the offer... Maybe this Spring/Summer I’ll take you up on the offer, do you fish Catalina?
Yep all the time.
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic