Welder where are the pics of the 4 legged beast?

Talk About Everything Else...
Sports, Toys, The Weather, etc.
Deno

Welder where are the pics of the 4 legged beast?

Post by Deno »

That tried to attack you on your property…. I’m starting to think maybe a little too much of this :beer: = BS texts.. :rotfl:
I've been told I need a life...I tell them hunting and fishing is my life...They tell me thats what they mean....
welder
Site Admin

Re: Welder where are the pics of the 4 legged beast?

Post by welder »

There in my GALLERY [ Photo Album ]

Up there by LOG IN / LOG OUT is the GALLERY , click it and look for the pictures.

OR

Click on my name , WELDER , then click on the number under my Avatar .

AND

To start a GALLERY , go to your , USER CONTROL PANEL and click on the tab , GALLERY.
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
Daddy'O

Post by Daddy'O »

Sweet! Me & John (my oldest) will be on the look out for these PIGs!

Scott - NICE shot!

Wayne :beer:
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

Deno

Post by Deno »

Nice!! No story?
I've been told I need a life...I tell them hunting and fishing is my life...They tell me thats what they mean....
welder
Site Admin

Post by welder »

Nope , no story, our friend Scott who hunts on my place seen the hog sign a few days ago and then found a bunch-O hog pictures on one of the Game Cams decided yesterday to camo up , grab a 30-30 and BLAP a hog, well , BINGO, he nailed one out of a dozen+ running amuck and at abot 7PM last night it was hanging from my back poarch getting carved on.

She rolled in at about 150lbs+ and a hour later the cooler had a bunch of meat in it and the carcass was hauled back out back for Coyote bait :mrgreen:

There is now a large Hog trap sitting out back with a butt load of corn in it :joecool:

Deno , if you don't have any luck down south and the pigs are still here , you are welcome to come up and try your luck. I only have 40 acres and they can come and go but if your driving all the from California we don't want ya wasting a trip, right.
Lester,
PacificV2325, Honda BF225
Daddy'O

Post by Daddy'O »

Yeah - Com'on Deno! :thumbsup:

We don't rent pigs............but you can shoot at them................ :highfive:

Wayne :beer:
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

Deno

Post by Deno »

Thanks for the invite guys… I might have to take you up on that some day.. My hog hunt got moved all the way to November.. The dude that owns the ranch is in the military and is going over seas for awhile…That worked out for me though, I haven’t seen a day of O.T (play money) in a long time… Thanks again for the invite… And congrats on the hog

:thumbsup:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic