MY 25' EDWING

A Place to Show and Tell
THEMOORINGMAN

Re: MY 25' EDWING

Post by THEMOORINGMAN »

If anyone had a smaller in length and lower to the roof aluminum radar arch I'd be interested in buying it. My pipe arch is to high, to wide and to small in diameter to look cool plus the 50 pound radar is too heavy for it. I have to brace it with wood for strength and watch the radar under every bridge and tree when I trailer. I'm at 13'3" now.
AlloyToy
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by AlloyToy »

Capt. Mooring here is what I did :thumbsup:
Attachments
radar.JPG
radar.JPG (32.32 KiB) Viewed 5060 times
THEMOORINGMAN

Post by THEMOORINGMAN »

I like it ! Adjustable so it's parallel with the horizon when on plane. Slick!
THEMOORINGMAN

Post by THEMOORINGMAN »

I just watched ALASKA FISH WARS and I see my Edwing in a new light!

My Edwing still has a Washington state salmon sticker on it and I clearly see the boat's design. There are weld marks at the bow where the two net posts were, the smooth pipe that goes all around the boat so the net doesn't snag on anything, the weld marks in the cockpit were the net roller was, the hydraulic control stand for the net, the two giant salmon lockers and why the stern of the boat is so weird looking. They back up for miles so the stern can't take on water! So cool.

Great show, aluminum boats everywhere!
THEMOORINGMAN

Post by THEMOORINGMAN »

I can also see why my boat originally came with twin 4 cylinder I/O's for power. All that reversing would have swamped any outboard, even the 30" ones!
THEMOORINGMAN

Post by THEMOORINGMAN »

Hi All,

Just checking in to see what you all are talking about!!! I bought a Grady White Marlin because the Edwing was finished, nothing left to do.....I got bored! Still love the Edwing...and Hondas! Anyone need to buy a nice furuno radar?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic