Its in my head....

Mods and custom builds
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Its in my head....

Post by JETTYWOLF »

I have a center console , and lots of people (especially in winter, like a Cabin) Yeah, I could use one. But instead I pull up the hood on my sweatshirt.

But.......hey Pacific.

Why has there never been designed of a "on and off" Cabin??

Like the hardtop on my uncles vintage Mercedes sports car. It was a convertible, but had a lift off hard top that just snapped down tight. That when not in use he hung from his garage rafters.

I'm thinking a side console, and the cabin lifts off, but when on it has a front door, glass windows similar to a walk around built now. But goes from gunnel to gunnel, open in the back, 3-sided, open bow boat.

I have the whole design in my head.
ReelSong

Re: Its in my head....

Post by ReelSong »

Why not, I did it on my open guide sled , but its a tiller handle 250 jet pump
Attachments
willie boat.jpg
willie boat.jpg (98.85 KiB) Viewed 5144 times
ReelSong

Post by ReelSong »

Here it is with out top
Attachments
IMG_1245.JPG
IMG_1245.JPG (131.77 KiB) Viewed 5143 times
goatram
Donator 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Post by goatram »

Dave build it yourself. Nate and Welder Bob are on the Right coast to help and take your money for them to build it.
John Risser aka goatram
33' RBW with twin 250 Hondas (Aliens)
2015 Ford F350 Dually
Master of R&D aka Ripoff and Duplicate
Deno

Post by Deno »

I'm this to my rig.... I miss my pilot house...

img_1469.jpg
img_1469.jpg (46.07 KiB) Viewed 5095 times
I've been told I need a life...I tell them hunting and fishing is my life...They tell me thats what they mean....
welderbob
Donator ,15

Post by welderbob »

Jetty,

Hook that boat to the back of your truck and drive about 16hours north . Come in the summer when its hot as hell down there. We have fish here too. I'm sure you could hook -up with a few guys a little further north and we'll get a removal-able cabin on your boat. I'm sure we could get Bill @Response Marine to draw something nice.

Welderbob
goatram
Donator 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Post by goatram »

welderbob wrote:Jetty,

Hook that boat to the back of your truck and drive about 16hours north . Come in the summer when its hot as hell down there. We have fish here too. I'm sure you could hook -up with a few guys a little further north and we'll get a removal-able cabin on your boat. I'm sure we could get Bill @Response Marine to draw something nice.

Welderbob
Better than 60 hours back to her birth place Dave. :shocked: Then you gotta do it again to get home.
John Risser aka goatram
33' RBW with twin 250 Hondas (Aliens)
2015 Ford F350 Dually
Master of R&D aka Ripoff and Duplicate
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

I wanna see a snap on and off "fort"......didn't say I wanted one.

My ole truck isn't pulling my boat anywhere but to the boat ramp 5 minutes from the house!

Plus I'm not talking "after market", I'm talking factory option on certain models of Pacifics.

You can tell ya'll are chewing the bit, because there's been allot of "cabin" talk lately. I was just spit-balling an idea I thought of.

I tell my customers when it's 25 in the morning. I forgot my snap on "lid" for my boat. But it got me thinking about it.
And have the design in my head. But have no engineering experience. I'm the guy that'll tell ya after ya build it if it sucks or not in the REEL world.

A cabin like Mojo-Mizers, but goes to the gunnel instead and snaps on, with a front door. Has tracking welded in to help hold in place. Tall enough to walk in. Placed over a center console, or a "special edition guiding FISHING boat with a side console."

A 19 or 20 footer could be the test hulls. Or take that DS model (commercial net boat) finish it out and make one.

Yeah can ya imagine that? Innovation in a actual fishing boat rather than a goverment work boat? Innovation. I like that. Keeps people talking.

When the SuperTop Pacific came out, I said, "now that's a nice innovation.....for the fisherman." I love it, with out the actual top. I would have liked to just have the console version. But that was right after I ordered my CC boat.

Heck Chaps reposted that pic of the small boat with full cabin....That really got me thinkin'. :smitty:
JETTYWOLF

Post by JETTYWOLF »

""I’m confused, just wear rain gear!!!
:thumbsup:""
DENO,

That's what I say. or mo' like......"I'z gots GRUNDENS", how 'boutz you?
I tell my people in the winter & the summer, "dress for success and comfort" Cuz I do.
:thumbsup:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic