My cabin is getting a little Snugger

Get help and share Ideas
Sculpin

Re: My cabin is getting a little Snugger

Post by Sculpin »

spoiled one wrote:Thanks, John. That is a great alternative to the Espar and Webastos for sure. Thanks for posting the build. I need to start getting Patience ready for the season. There are shrimp to be caught and black fuzzies starting to emerge from their winter time holes. The price of fuel might limit the distance we go this season, but not the number of nights spent out! :beer:
Yeah that's why I went for it. I couldn't afford the alternative. Nice as they are.

Hope to see some post's of Patience soon. Go get em man. I'm probably going to start riding around on the Honda CT90 in a week or so looking for the black fuzzies myself :joecool:

My hunting buddies have been riding around just South of my shop and have spotted a few already. It's warmed up quite a bit in the last couple of weeks around here and they are out wondering around. First week of May is always great for us.

Cheers,
John
John
Sculpin
23' Edwing

"Trying to go for tuna on the cheap you are asking for trouble. The ocean is a mean LITTLE GIRL that wants to kill you". - Shawn Hillier
JETTYWOLF
Contributor/donator/Location Nazi

Post by JETTYWOLF »

Got it...... :thumbsup:
Sabs28
Donator '11 '12 '13 '14 '15

Post by Sabs28 »

Lets see how well it works, Throw some snow on the roof & see if it melts off. :rotfl: Any idea what temp the cabin will reach???
spoiled one
Donator '08 '09 '10

Post by spoiled one »

Hey John. I was just thinking about the sound difference between my ESPAR and your Snugger. I believe that my exhaust utilizes a muffler. I bet you could retrofit yours with one if the noise bothers you.
Spending my kids inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

2010 AK Meet & Greet
2012 AK Meet and Greet
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic